- Mind Body Harmony Workshops
- Mind Body Harmony Workshop - Dec 3rd
Mind Body Harmony Workshop - Dec 3rd
Mind Body Harmony Workshop
Saturday, December 3rd, 2022
Noon - 4pm
For those ready to jump start their healing journey from past trauma, relationship stress, and childhood chaos that have led to feeling anxious, angry, and depressed. This half-day interactive workshop will teach you the foundation of how to connect, interpret, and befriend your body's nervous system so you can feel safe and have the capacity to thrive!
Mind Body Healing is gentle and intuitive. Trauma often causes us to disconnect from the intuitive part of ourselves. This disconnection can create false beliefs about our worth and sense of what we deserve. Connecting back to the body, acknowledging the body's experiences, and accepting yourself entirely are the primary principles of Mind Body Harmony Healing.
This workshop will focus on:
- Spending time understanding, acknowledging, and supporting your body's comfort
- Connecting to the comfortable and uncomfortable sensations within the body
- Honoring past experiences and completing the body's needs to feel safe.
After the workshop, you will know:
- Your nervous system's role in protecting you in traumatic or stressful situations
- Your body's pattern of protection
- Your stuck patterns of protection
You will gain experience with:
- Supporting your body to feel safe
- Connecting to the comfortable and uncomfortable sensations within your body
- Interpret your body clues for support
These skills will:
- Reduce overall tension in your body
- Empower self-regulation and embrace co-regulation
- Diminish unprocessed anxiety and anger in your body
- Increase the desire to feel present and find joy in life.
This workshop is designed for adults of all ages and in all phases of healing.
Space is limited and capped at 10 participants to ensure a supportive therapeutic environment.
Workshop is located at:
4301 N Classen Blvd Ste C
Oklahoma City, OK 73162